Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CCCB week 28 ~ Autumn Leaves Falling



Hello Everyone, It's me Linda and I am your host this week. I decided to come up with a color challenge for you


"Autumn Leaves Falling"


I just love this time of the year. Probably because it i finally cooling off. And i Just love all the fall colors, even though here in Las Vegas we don't see much for a fall season, I still love the colors.
You can make any kind of creation you want as long as you use the Fall Colors from our inspiration picture, Happy creating......

~ Linda

CCCB week 28 ~ Autumn Leaves Falling

Guest Designer
We could not be more excited this week to have Dawn McVey (http://www.dawnmcvey.typepad.com) as our Guest Designer, a super sweet and amazingly talented designer for Papertrey Ink, Dawn had tons of work that were published, and she even had her own stamp line "Raspberry Suite"for Papertrey Ink. We are so honored that Dawn took time out of her busy schedule and guest designed for City Crafter this week. Here's a little about Dawn McVey


Dawn: Hi there! My name is Dawn McVey and I've been stamping for several years now. I got started in paper-crafting by making cards that friends and family eventually started asking to purchase from me. After a couple of years. I had sold over 2,000 cards! I was also a Stampin' Up! (hobby) demonstrator for several years, which is where I acquired my love of stamping.
I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking and making various other paper crafted projects, however card-making is my first love. In the fall of 2007, I started submitting my work to magazines and have currently had over 175 projects accepted for publication. In July of 2008 I accepted a position on the Design Team for Papertrey Ink and in February of 2009, I became a Stamp Designer for Papertrey as well. I am thoroughly enjoying working with such a creative and innovative company and have been so excited to continue to expand my Raspberry Suite product line with them!
God has blessed me with a wonderful husband that encourages me to follow my dreams! We love traveling and spending as much time together as we can. It's a wonderful life and I'm so, so thankful."


Dawn McVey

Design Team
Here are some beautiful inspiration from our team


Linda Robinson


Cheryl Nelson


Ros Crawford


Kirsty Vittetoe

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post for the challenge and not your entire blog

Prize


Pixie Dust Paperie is a monthly kit club dedicated to bringing you the newest products available in the paper crafting industry. Each month, you will receive a beautifully designed kit with the latest papers and embellishments, all designed to coordinate perfectly, and ready for you to create. At the Pixie Blog, you will find lots of inspiration and new ideas on a daily basis.

The winner will get a $15 gift certificate to shop at Pixie Dust Paperie

To Play Along
Upload your creation to your blog or online gallery (if you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#28 so we could easily find your creation, then link here with the direct link (not your entire blog). Don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends November 1, 2010 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along , so come on and join us!
If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please feel free to email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks to all the beautiful entries we had last week for our "Rome, the Eternal City" challenge, we hope you know that your support is hugely appreciated. Our DT had so much fun visiting each and everyone of your fabulous blogs, and all those vintage beauties, here's our winner for week # 27


Steph


and our Spotlight Artists are


Jan
Melissa Bove
Annika
Tante Kathe
Stella
Colleen Dietrich
Noomiy


Congratulations to all! Please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artist badge from our sidebar and wear it proudly on your blog, thanks to everyone who sent in their projects, we enjoyed having all of you here at City Crafter Challenge Blog, please join us again soon!
Steph, please drop me(Kirsty) a line at citycrafter@gmail.com and I will line you up for you to claimed your prize, you have till November 1, 2010 to do that.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Steph and the other spotlight artists; you all made some fabulous creations!!!!

    I am a spotlight artist and I am so so proud of it. And honored and happy. I've been a spotlight artist before but this...well you made my day. Thank you ladies for the recognition; I appreciate it so so much. More than I can say..( ahh is this english...I'll keep practicing...:))

    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh, i feel so honored!! thank you for making my day :)! everyone's creations were amazing! congrats everyone! have a fabulous day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Steph and to all our spotlighted artists, you gals rock the vintage ROME week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yay! I am so happy to be chosen as a Spotlight Artist! THank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete