Tuesday, June 11, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 163 ~ All about HIM!

Father's Day is coming soon, so at City Crafter Challenge Blog this week is

All about HIM

It can be a card, layout, mini album or gift. It doesn't have to be related to Father's Day as long as it is a masculine project

~ kirsty

Week 163 ~ All about HIM


source

Guest Designer

Please meet.......

Jinny Newlin




My family and I live in a small suburb of Kansas City, Kansas, just over an hour and a half north of where I grew up.  I am a former, kindergarten teacher turned adoring wife to BJ and stay-at-home, homeschool mom to a smart, spunky, almost ten-year-old Ezekiel and a vocal, tenacious, four-year-old Adina.  When I’m not taking care of or playing with my family, you can find me cooking, baking, gardening, camping, sewing, taking pictures, blogging at Soaring, and of course, paper crafting.  My love for the latter started, over twelve years ago, at a Stampin’ Up workshop; but I have been creating with any and every form of crafting media, that I could get my hands on, since I was old enough to hold a crayon.  I’ve been honored to have had a number of published works of art, as well as to get to design for some of my most favorite manufacturers, and am just thrilled to be guest designing with the likes of the talented City Crafter Challenge Blog ladies today.  I hope that I can inspire you all to get creating.



Just look at this FABULOUS project created by Jinny




If I were you, I would hop over to Jinny's blog for more loveliness!


....................................


Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



............




..........




..........




..........

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize
The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends June 11th, 2013 at 11.59 PM (EST)



If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us in Challenge #162 "Pride and Prejudice"
And the winner is.....


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Ira, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com, so we could set you up for a date to be our special guest star.
You have till June 18th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 162 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "All about HIM".



8 comments:

  1. Yea! Thank you so much for having me, ladies! I'm beyond honored. I admire you all ever so much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are equally excited to have you Jinny!!!! LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards by the DT and I especially love Jinny's creation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness girls, thank you so much for making me this week's winner! How lovely! And thanks for sharing your beautiful masculine creations, gosh, you make this seem so easy, I'm always having trouble with them (not with men, mind you, lol!) Hugs, Ira xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT work!
    Congrats to Ira:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the lovely eye candy and inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete