Tuesday, April 29, 2014

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 209 ~ Speech Bubbles

Happy Tuesday to all, this week challenge is all about those Speech Bubbles, we want to see some on your projects, come on and join us!

~ Kirsty

Week 209 ~ Speech Bubbles


Guest Designer

Please meet.....



Hi, I'm Lisette and I live in Sheffield, England. I am absolutely thrilled to have another opportunity to be a Guest Designer here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. I am a huge fan of the site and am continually inspired both by the Design Team samples and all the entries – the standard is unbelievably high. In a few months I will celebrate by 2nd blogging year and can’t believe just how quickly that time has gone and how much fun I’ve had. I feel blessed to be part of the wonderful crafting community.  My ambition is to work full-time in the crafting world in some way. In my day job I work for a charity that trains people to set up healthy cooking clubs and to get people cooking good food from scratch. I was previously a primary school teacher and also had a long spell working for the BBC. I've been married for over thirty years and have two grown-up (well sometimes!) sons. All three men in my house are very good at putting up with my crafting mess! 



That is so sweet Lisette!!!
Please stop by Lisette's blog for more of her lovely work!

..............................

Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



..............




............




.............




..............

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.


Prize

The winner this week will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

Submit
Challenge ends May 4h, 2014 at 11.55 PM (EST)


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your questions.


Winner
Thanks to all who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 208 is....

Anni



Congratulations!!!! What a fun project!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set up a date for your Guest Designer Spot, you'll have till May 7th, 2014 to do that!


Spotlight Artists Award

Fiori di Fantasia
Art with Yogi
Lula
Tags
Heather T
Janny

Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading up and learning more about Lisette, she is such a talented artist and designer. Love all the beautiful examples this week and congrats to last weeks winners! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the Spotlight Artists Award- Iam very happy and proud.
    Congrats to the other girls- Lula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just discovered your blog through Marina (card #8), who suggested I come over with my card, and WOW!! So glad I did! The DT cards look amazing, and the entries are inspiring! I'll be adding you to my Feedly; plenty of creativity and talent to gaze at, admire and be inspired by here! Thank you!
    c

    ReplyDelete