Tuesday, January 27, 2015

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 246 ~ Cheers!

Hi everyone!
It's Ros here with you this week for a new challenge
This week I'm asking that you create a card or project that features a drink of any kind
A hot drink, cold drink ... whatever you like
Have fun!

~ Ros

Week 246 ~ Cheers



Guest Designer

Please meet.....

Manuela


Hello, my name is Manuela , I live in Germany.  I am married,  have 2 children and work some hours in a primary school. In my spare time I love to make cards.  It‘ s a true passion!  I have bought my first stamp in a little shop in our small town around 16 years ago. After that I was infected by the stamping virus :-)
Besides my family, home, garden and work I have a lot of other interests, I love to spend time in our garden,  meet friends,  baking, reading, shopping, traveling, sports, cinema, …
In the matters of cardmaking I have no special style, I love almost everything what has to do with stamping, paper and Co. I love also to try several techniques out. Anything goes!
If you like drop in for a visit! 





Manuela happened to be my team mate at Our Beautiful World, she not only make wonderful things, she take awesome pictures too, stop by and take a look!


...................................

Annoucement

I have a little sad news to tell you here, our team mate Charlene had to say goodbye to us because she needs to take care of some issue at home, we sure miss you Char, I hope things work out the best way possible for you and you know we will be thinking of you.


Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers



.............




.............




..........

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here.
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us.
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog.
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog.

We noted there a few entries that were not following the rules stated above the past few weeks, to save the precious time of our DT and be fair to other crafters who followed rules, we will now delete entries that trying to promote their products here at this challenge blog. The CCCB team work hard for the past few years to provide a playground for crafters all over the world, we brainstorm for a weekly theme, create to inspire other likewise crafters and spending time going around to leave encouraging comments, we do not want CCCB to become an advertising space for businesses to sell their products or gain exposure for your own challenge blog, if you are trying to promote your products, we strongly encourage you to be one of our sponsors, that way, you will gain exposure the right manner. Thank YOU!


Prize


The winner for this challenge will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB!

Submit
Challenge ends February 2nd, 2015 at 11.55 PM
   
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 245 is....



Congratulations!!!!!
Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could link you up with our fabulous sponsor. You'll have till February 8th, 2015 to do that!



Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!

7 comments:

  1. Prosit, Manuela! Congrats on your guest designer spot. Love that PTI set you've used. Must join the fun this week (with a blog titled "rieslingmama", eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear City Crafter Team, it was fun to create a card for your challenge:-)
    Beautiful works of the DT
    Charlene I wish you all the best for the future and your health. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration! I enjoyed playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT and GDT cards. Thank you for this fun challenge. I had a digi image that is all about a hot drink which I hadn't used yet. So this was a great opportunity to use it. Thanks. Greetings, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a good recovery Charlene, take good care of yourself xx
    Great cards yet again girls, will hopefully play along later today. Hope to get round to your blogs today too. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, for my winner spot, I'm glad and proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wanted to participate in this challenge...so many DT assignments, so many swaps...I don't have the time to do as many challenges...but I loved this idea!! I will still get around to making a drinking card soon!

    ReplyDelete