Tuesday, March 22, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 304 ~ On Cloud Nine

Hello and good morning everyone!

It's Stella here and today it's my turn
 to host the new challenge. 
 I choose :

"On Cloud Nine"


 I am asking you to create a card or project and

add a cloud or clouds to your project
Have fun! 

~ Stella ~


Week 304 ~ On Cloud Nine
 source
Guest Designer
Please meet.....
Marie (Bailey Rosy)


-->
I’m a jewellery designer and shop owner living in beautiful Thessaloniki Greece , Im originally from the UK but after falling in love on holiday in Crete with my husband Teo 32 years ago we married and  moved here two years later and have been together ever since . Who says holiday romances don’t last ! I’ve been making cards since 2011 after searching for something totally un- related on the internet and came across the silhouette cutting machine, I fell in love instantly and bought the machine on the spot without having a clue what I would use it for. 


Within a few months I had accumulated a massive hoard of stamps inks and paper and started my blog baileyrosy.com.  I have met so many amazing people as a result of this hobby which has now become a way of life for me as I now design the packaging and window displays for my jewellery shop .



Although I love all types of mediums techniques and styles my first love has to be clean and simple  , I especially love making shadow boxes which is what I will be sharing with you today.



I was was so pleased and excited to be chosen as the winner at City Crafter and look forward to seeing your wonderful creations for this challenge.


Amazing!!!!
Please stop by Marie's blog for more of her beautiful work!
.............................
Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers








...............................
 A few things to know before you link up
 1. Your creation must be new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges.
2. Please mention CCCB on your post and have a link back to our challenge blog.
3. No blog hop and direct selling links are allowed here.
4. Link your direct blog post of the challenge and not your entire blog so we could locate your creation.

We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply our guideline.
Prize


 The winner this week will be invited to be our guest designer here at CCCB! 
Submit
 Challenge ends March 21st, 2016, at 11.55 PM (EST)

   


   
If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question. 
Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 303 is...
 
 
 
Congratulations!!!Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with your Guest Designer Spot. You'll have till March 30th, 2015 to do that!
 
 
Spotlight Artists Award
 
  
 Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
 

5 comments:

  1. challenge posted on March 22nd ends on March 21st??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be guest designer this week thank you ladies loving all of the DT inspiration.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie's shadow box is stunning and as always fabulous inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me in your Spotlight! Congrats to the winner and all highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner: a fabulous card! Thank you for putting my card in the Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete