Tuesday, November 29, 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #340 ~ Garden Bliss

Today, we are asking you to create a project inspired by things found in the garden, e.g. flowers, butterflies, bees, ladybugs even garden tools and flower pots, come on and join in the fun!

~ Kirsty

Week 340 ~ Garden Bliss

 source

 Guest Desinger

Please meet.....

Nicolette


Hi, I am Nicolette, 48 years old. I live with my husband and 2 boys in a small town in the Netherlands. I work part time as a nurse with old people. Once a week I make cards with my ssiter, we shared the same hobby, and we have so much fun. 
I also love to read and go cycling with my husband. I/m very honored to be a guest designer for City Crafters. I would love to see you at my blog:
http://nicoletteskaarten.blogspot.com



Thanks Nicolette, we love your beautiful project!
Please stop by Nicolette's blog and leave her some love!


............................ 

Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers


Kirsty Vittetoe



Ros Crawford



Stella Schenkel



Marina

..........................
A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules. 

Prize

We would like to invite the winner for this challenge to be our January Special Guest Star, whom will be with us the whole month of January, and will also be receiving a small token from Kirsty (see picture below)



Submit
Challenge ends December 5th, 2016 at 11:55 PM

   


   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to those who played along with us last week.
And the winner for week 339 is......

Priyanka Mathur


Congratulations!!!! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also contact Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com) so we could set you up with a spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog. You'll have till December 12th to do that. 

Spotlight Artists Award

Mac Mable
Robyn Oliver
Steffi H
Rosina

Congrats to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!    

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration and loving Nicolette's gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my tag as a spotlight artist....made my day. I am away at the moment so this makes it extra special for me X congratulations to all the fabulous winners and thank you to the creative and amazing design team for all their hard work and wonderful inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my tag as a spotlight artist
    dung cu co bac bip

    ReplyDelete
  4. เกมสล็อตออนไลน์จาก askmebet ไม่เคยทำให้ใครต้องผิดหวังอย่างแน่นอน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมที่มีคุณภาพ มากกว่า 300 เกม กรบริการที่ได้มาตรฐาน แะลความเป็นมืออาชีพ พร้อมเดิมพันแบบไม่จัำกัดสำหรับสมาชิก ซึ่งเริ่มขั้นต่ำเพียง 1 บาทเท่านั้น

    ReplyDelete