Tuesday, June 20, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 367 ~ Hashtag City Crafter

Hi City Crafters!
This week we'd like to see internet/social media symbols on your project. For example, use #, @ or an icon such as the t for Twitter or f for Facebook. Have fun with this!

~ Marina

Week 367 ~ Hashtag City Crafter


Here are the wonderful creation by the CCCB Designers


    




  





Stella Schenkel

A few things to know before you link up

Click HERE to read our challenge rules.

Submit
Challenge ends June 26th, 2017 at 11:55 PM (EST)

   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

If you have problem using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.


Spotlight Artists Award

Here are the DT favourites from Challenge 366






Congrats to all. Do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar. Thanks for playing along!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Spotlight Artist! I am honored! Sorry it took me so long to reply but I was out of the country. City Crafters is my FAV blog - and not just because you chose me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete