Monday, June 26, 2017

Hello, Welcome, New DT

Please say HELLO to....



Amy is our newest designer, here's a little about Amy!

"I'm a busy mom to three wonderful teens.
Besides crafting and my kids, I love anything Disney, love to travel and of course shopping, especially if my shopping trip includes buying stamps and paper pads!!!"


Nice and sweet, welcome Amy!!!!

Please stop by Amy's blog AO Creations and leave her a little welcome note!!!!

Amy will be joining us starting tomorrow! YAY!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Amy! You are really going to love working on this team with these lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy is a wonderful addition to this great team of designers! Her work always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards from everone. Happy 7th birthday and have fun in the years that come! Good luck.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete